These brief podcasts are a valuable insight empowering you to pursue ownership and purchasing jewelry. The podcasts touch on the rich history of jewelry from two industry professionals who share their knowledge and experiences.
With Jewelry Apraiser Virginia Utley of www.palmbeachjewelryappraisals.com
And John David Cooney
Colleagues working together giving insight
Buying Diamonds on Line
Safe Deposit box or Home Safe
Lab Grown Diamonds
Cleaning Your Jewelry
Pins and Brooches
Is it a Brand Name?
Value differences for the same piece of Jewelry
I Love My Ring
Your Title Goes HereLab Grown Diamonds
The Lure of Jewelry ,I must have that piece!
The Engagement Story
Buying Color with Confidence
- Looking for an Appraiser
- Virginia Utley of Palm Beach Jewelry Appraisals, in my mind, the absolute best!
- Virginia L Utley, Independent Certified Gemologist Appraiser
- PROFESSIONAL EDUCATION
INDEPENDENT CERTIFIED GEMOLOGIST APPRAISER, American Gem Society
- To maintain this title a yearly recertification exam must be passed.
Gemological Institute of America – Gemologist 1989, #291-9109
American Gem Society – Accredited Gemological Laboratory
Member Firm and titles of:
INDEPENDENT CERTIFIED GEMOLOGIST APPRAISER
Certified Gemologist Appraiser
Silver AppraiserMember of National Association of Jewelry AppraisersMember American Society of Jewelry HistoriansMemberPalm Beach Atlantic University
- Bachelor of Science, Management of Human Resources
Florida State University,
- undergraduate studies in psychology and communications
College International de Cannes
- French Language Studies
International Society of Appraisers, Courses #101, #102, #103.
- Ethics and Professional Practices
- Terminology, Identification, Authentication, and Research Methodology
- Federal Tax Functions, responsibilities, liabilities and report writing
Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice
The Appraisal Standards and The Appraisal Foundation is authorized by Congress as the Source of Appraisal Standards and Appraiser Qualifications.
Florida Real estate license, inactive status
Expert witnessUniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice (USPAP) Compliant
GEMOLOGICAL INSTITUTE of AMERICA
Established in 1931, GIA is the world’s foremost authority on diamonds, colored stones, and pearls. A public benefit, nonprofit institute, GIA is the leading source of knowledge, standards, and education in gems and jewelry.